Gone are the days of pushing dirt, hair, and other particulates around your floors when mopping. Thanks to the iMop's' patented water filtration system, you can now clean your floors with confidence, knowing that the water and mop head are truly particulate-free after every cleanser in the mop bucket. The iMop utilizes the power of a rapid spin agitator and a filtered water station to clean and replenish the mop head with the perfect amount of moisture for a seamless cleaning experience. The process is highly efficient and effective, delivering a high-performance clean with significantly less effort than mops of the past. The iMop is truly an engineering marvel and has reimagined the future of mopping.
4.2/5 rating on Amazon:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Compact design is exceptionally lightweight & easy to store and maneuver; just a half-gallon of water will work.
- Reusable microfiber mop heads quickly absorb dirt, dust particles, & pet hair for a deeper clean to leave your floors spotless.
- There's no need to touch dirty water or a dirty mop; the built-in scrub brush in the bucket helps rinse dirt, dust, debris, animal hair, & other residues of the mop pad.
- The mop has a long adjustable handle that enables you to mop comfortably, regardless of your height.
- The reinforced stainless steel handle can withstand reasonably vigorous use without bending or breaking.
- There's no long wait for floors to dry; you don't need towels or rags to wipe up excess water.
- What's more, it adds a little bit of fun to the cleaning process. Something is satisfying about watching the mop head's merry-go-round motion in the spin basket.